Residential Real Estate
Our firm focuses on either single family, or multifamily residential homes – available for occupation and other non-business purposes. The process of residential real estate entails a number of different facets, including contract drafting, legal mediation, terms of sale, negotiation, preparation, revision of legal documents, instruments of acquisition, leasing, lending, and more! Ryan J. Walsh, Esq. and his team have years of experiencing representing both the seller, and buyer in residential real estate transactions, and will be there for you from the inception of the deal, seeing it through all the way to closing.
When purchasing a home or apartment, few realize that the contract is the single most important step in the transaction. Your purchase contract outlines specific details of the agreement, determined by both the buying and selling parties – under which the transaction is to be processed.
Before signing or even agreeing, it is vital to have an attorney with a strong background in residential real estate, review, and if needed, revise certain points to the agreement. At Walsh & Gilad PLLC, our team can help you both, draft and revise these sale agreements, ensuring that you, no matter what side you might be on, are able to capitalize the most on the transaction. Some of the most important points to consider are:
- Precisely what land(s), buildings, and furnishings are included in the offer? And does this agreement outline what items within the property are included in the purchase price?
- When is the buyer able to take possession and “occupy” the property?
- All details on the loan, if one is to be obtained, and who is responsible for the loan closing costs?
- Are there any damages to the property, and if so who will be liable for the repair costs if necessary? And who bears the burden of any future damages that may occur prior to closing?
- Inspections, inspection costs, and home warranty contracts.
At Walsh & Gilad PLLC we represent a number of lenders, both local and national. This offers our clients the ability to get the best possible financing for their residential real estate transactions. Whether you might be in need of project/construction financing, development credit, mortgage loans, and most other financial arrangements.
Common Residential Real Estate Concerns
Walsh & Gilad PLLC has spent years perfecting their knowledge on residential real estate law. And having seen countless transactions through to close, we know firsthand the issues that can arise when purchasing, or selling a home or property. Our elite team of attorneys can assist you with:
- Title Issues, Examinations, and Title Insurance
- Sole & Joint Ownership
- Right of Survivorship
- Deeds, and Transfers
- Surveying Issues
- Easement Issues
- Escrow Issues
- Zoning and Zoning Laws
- Mortgages & Loans
For more information on how Walsh & Gilad PLLC, can help you through your residential real estate transaction contact us today.